GENEROSITY IS THE GATEWAY TO INTIMACY WITH GOD.
Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive,” because it puts our focus on others, our dependence on God, and frees us from the “relentless pull” of materialism and greed. Biblical generosity begins with tithing – giving the first 10% of our income back to God as an offering, and saying, “I recognize all I have belongs to you. I want to give you the first and the best.”
WAYS TO GIVE
Online giving is a secure and convenient way to give a one-time contribution, and/or on a recurring basis. Just click "give online" below to set up a user profile for ongoing giving, or give one-time without a user profile, to any of the listed ministry funds.
- To change your expiration date, edit your payment information.
- To enter a new credit card, cancel the current recurring donation (which also cancels future gifts) and enter the new card information with the new transaction.
TEXT TO GIVE
"Text To Give" is a convenient way to give any amount, at anytime from anywhere. Just text the word "GIVE" to 628 333 3792 and follow the prompts to make a one-time contribution, or schedule recurring gifts.
The first time you contribute, you'll receive a text back with a link to set up your payment information.
Mobile Giving APP
The "Mobile Giving" app is the fastest and most convenient way to give tithes and offerings. Simply download the app, setup your profile to enjoy "1-Tap Mobile Giving".
You can also mail your check to the Church:
1447 Bryan Ave, San Jose CA 95118
In person giving
Bring your offering and tithes (in cash or check) to church during worship services and drop them in the offering plate as it comes around. Envelopes for cash gifts are available in the pews or by asking Virginia Wong.
We provide periodic Acknowledgements of Contributions to givers for tax and other purposes. Please provide your name and current address when you give.
non cash giving
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like:
- Marketable securities like stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Life insurance designated beneficiaries
- Personal property like gold coins
- Planned gifts via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, wills, etc.
If you are interested in any of these types of giving, please contact us.
FUND A NEED
Here is a list of current capital projects we would like to complete in 2018. If you see a need on this list and would like to contribute, please call the office and let us know.
- Parking Lot $7,400 - COMPLETED
- 200 Wing Flooring $9,500 - IN PROCESS
- Sanctuary Lighting $33,681 - IN PROCESS
- Replace Old Sanctuary Windows $5,000
- Exterior Painting $9,400
- Church Audio System Upgrade $52,800
- Video Projector Replacement $15,400
- Replce Old Sanctuary Roof $30,000
- Bathroom Remodel in Sanctuary $35,000
Have questions about giving? Visit our Giving FAQ »