Please bring a side and or salad. Dinner will be in the Family Life Center and the movie will be played in the Sanctuary.
Chili contest, there will be a prize for the best chili. Outdoor Activities, Hot dogs and drinks provided by the church. PastorLee will reach out to the immediate neighborhood to invite. Outreach event - encourage members to invite friends.
Please Pray For Our Middle School Service Trip
BRITTNY GRAHAM KAI GRAHAM ASLAN GRAHAM DARCEL THROWER JOEY THROWER NAOMI THROWER DANIEL MULFINGER MATTHEW MULFINGER JEFF KOOIMAN JAMES KOOIMAN FORREST OGLESBEE JACKSON OGLESBEE ANDREAS WESTH WILLIAM WESTH SIDNEY SANDOVAL JON MCMAHAN KERRY MCMAHAN BILLY MCMAHAN LUCAS PARRY LIAM PARRY CHRIS MORALES TIM ESPINOZA JULIE ESPINOZA
Calling all Men and Women!
- Due to overwhelmingly positive response to the 2017 Summer Program we thought...
Let's do it again!
Monthly theme-based discussions, movies, scripture, and fellowship!
- We will meet on Wednesday mornings beginning June 6th, 2018 from 9 am to 11:30 am at Church of the Chimes, 1447 Bryan Ave., San Jose, CA 95118
Because it is summer, you're welcome to come anytime; drop-ins are OK with us.
- No supplies are needed, we provide everything! For more information contact:
- Michele Dalton at email@example.com
- Cathy Maddamsat firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring is here and that means BASEBALL! Come on out an support our local minor baseball team, The San Jose Giants. Fun to be had by all as we eat hog dogs, sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" and cheer on our Giants!
Meet at Church of ther Chimes in the Family Life Center at 10:30am and we will drive over together. The tickets are FREE but please bring money for lunch.